Design Plumbings commitment to the health and safety of its work force and the people we work for and with is a top priority.
Our staff are trained by highly skilled trainers in advanced fall arrest and height safety, confined space entry, permit to work, first aid. All staff attend refresher courses on a regular basis.
We take this aspect of our work very seriously and reinforce the message with steps that include:
- Establishing procedures and standards through our in-house health and safety policy.
- Our in-house and onsite induction process.
- All staff are put through intensive safety training and education
- JSA (job safety analysis) Design Plumbing has developed its own in house JSA which is carried out for all relevant jobs before work begins to assess risks and hazards
- Regular company HSE meetings and on site tool box meetings.
- Investing in the latest equipment so work can be carried out safely
- Annual audit of systems and procedures by independent QSA Accredited safety Auditor.